Training Course TC24 -
Network Management Software Comparison Workshop
Network Management Software
Note this course can be run as a
'closed session' course focusing on a single organisation if
- On-site or at the Milton Keynes Regus Training
- Detailed 'side by side'
comparison of Castle Rock SNMPc, Solarwinds Orion and
- Also covered, NetFlow
Analysis, Microsoft Server Management through WMI and Wireless
- Delegates attending this
course will speedily shortcut the standard evaluation process by being
able to assess how the main network management systems perform against
each other. Areas covered are:
- Installation considerations (including Platform
of setting up and
- Adding new product support (MIB
- Event monitoring
- Alert procedures
- Managing Routers, Switches, Servers and
each system to full potential (and beyond with 3rd party add
- There is no certification associated
with this course.
Who should attend
- This course is designed for those people who will
be responsible for the the Evaluation, Assement of Network Management
- Delegates should have a system level
knowledge of their network Infrastructure, to gain maximum benefit
from the day.
- On-site installation
& training with system identified to best meet your
Please Note: The above
course is available outside the UK by special arangement.